2018 – Born to Run Ultra Festival – *For every entry received before 30 June 2017 £5 will be donated to official We Love Manchester Emergency Fund*
*IDEAL FOR A FIRST ULTRA, PB HUNTERS OR THOSE TRAINING FOR BIGGER THINGS*
THE B2R MIDNIGHT 40 OR 80 MILER(Start Midnight Friday 30 March)
B2R 40 Miler (Starts 9AM Saturday 31 March)
Payment online by BACS or Cheque – Please complete form and email or post
Online Entry List
MIDNIGHT B2R 40 MILER – Entry Form
Affiliated £28 Unaffiliated £30
B2R 80 MILER – Entry Form
Affiliated £53 Unaffiliated £55
B2R 40 MILER – Entry Form
Affiliated £33 Unaffiliated £35
ROUTE AND PROFILE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
On 31 March 2018 WRB shall be hosting the ‘Born to Run’ Ultra Marathon Festival along routes 4 and 47 of the National Cycle Network, including magnificent views across Loughor Estuary to the Gower Peninsula. The race distance is approximately 40 miles for the single night or day race or approximately 80 miles for the double. For the night 40/first half of the 80 you will be required to be self sufficient although we will strive to have as many marshalls/first aiders on route as possible. The race shall start and finish at Bynea Cycle Club. The course is officially mixed terrain but predominantly tarmac. Entries are now open.
- Places are limited to 100 (B2R 40 MILER), 50 (Midnight 40 MILER) and 50 (80 MILER)
- Please see entry forms for event cut offs
- The entrance fee will include amongst other things race support (for B2R ultra only), goody bag (judged by many to be the best goody bag ever) and a beer or drink of your choice at the end. It is felt that accepting this number of entries, whilst allowing for more runners, will not affect the personal touch which we feel is so important.
- Entries accepted by post , email and bacs (see entry form for more details)
- It shall be communicated on here and to participants when the race is full.
- Expenses per participant shall be high with the runner’s enjoyment, a memorable goody bag and safety being of paramount importance.